Vue.js build set-up from scratch with webpack, vue-loader and hot reload

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Vue.JS is my favorite JavaScript view-library now. In this article, I will explain to you how to build a project using Vue.JS, hot module replacement, webpack and the entire vue ecosystem completely from scratch so you can understand exactly how your app works.



I have been developing in JavaScript for a long time now, from about 2007. I love angular, I love react and ember. I can see the motivations and the brilliance behind each of them. But the one library which truly sparks bliss and excitement in me is VueJS. It’s not the best solution for every problem and every person - but me (and a lot of other people) really see the value in this library.

READ MORE

You Might Also Like

1 comments